Now hold up.
I don’t mean lack of focus like their brain starts a million tasks at once and they can’t get anything done.
I’m talking about lack of focus on …
- the right objectives and actions to get them where they want to go
- simple ways to make a bigger impact
- the unique expertise and message they have to share with the world
- the life that really matters to them instead of someone else
- who they really are and the unique strengths they have
- marketing that invites their ideal patient or client to explore their service
- communicating in a way that actually sounds like them
What I’ve seen is that lack of focus kills creativity, has people spinning their wheels or moving backwards instead of forwards to what they want in their life or business, and honestly, can suck the joy right out of life…
But when they can distill it down to some core desires, beliefs and actions to follow through…everything changes.